Unique oceanfront property in Port Royal. This 6 acre parcel has 200' of beautiful flat, manicured deep water-frontage. There is a freshwater creek running through the entire property. The topography has a flat oceanfront, and a beautiful valley with more than an 2 acres of valley bottom surrounded by lush vegetation that adjoins the National Reserve lands containing the tallest mountains on the island. There are beautiful elevated building sites throughout with spectacular views of historic Port Royal and the Cow and Calf islands, which are only a few minute swim from the shore. The pristine area of New Port Royal is located just minutes away from the reef, where you can enjoy snorkeling and diving.This property is accessed by boat, a 10 to 15 minute boat ride from Oak Ridge.
Additionally there is a well constructed concrete home, that features 2 bedroom 2 bathroom on the property.
This is the second oldest titled property in Port Royal, and precedes the establishment of the National Park.
There is a concrete dam that provides a source for irrigation. There property has mango, coconut, cashew banana, soursop, and many other varieties of fruit trees, as well as pineapples.
The property contains one of the largest artesian fresh water sources in the island. Two water wells have been developed that can produce enough water for a substantial development. There are more water sources on the property available for future development as well. The tallest mountain on Roatan is located directly behind the property in the National Park.
- newly constructed house with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, 10' ceilings on the first floor, and 16' ceilings on the second floor, a two stage concrete septic tank, a separate gray water system, the kitchen has concrete countertops, tile and glass block showers, huge Anderson windows throughout the house, a upper balcony and a lower patio, overall it is a beautiful, well constructed home.
- Concrete sea wall
- two concrete cisterns supplied from artesian water sources
- 10,000 liter Rotoplas water tank with pump and pump point for gravity water supply
- completely fenced
- a oceanfront concrete bodega with water, electric and a two stage septic tank
- 10' x 20' workshop
- a 20 ton, 8' wide bridge over the creek
Copyright 2004, Resorts-For-Sale
- Your Source for Buying and Selling Resort Properties in:
North America, South America, Central America & Caribbean, Europe,
Africa, Asia & Middle East, Australasia & Pacific